Electrician and his tools on the Gold Coast

LED Lighting Upgrades

LED lighting upgrades are a great way to modernise your home and increase energy efficiency. LED lightbulbs, or “light-emitting diodes,” are the most recent type of lightbulb technology, replacing the incandescent bulbs that have been popular for over 100 years. The main advantage of LED lights is their long lifespan—up to 20 times longer than incandescents. This means you can get much more use out of them before you need to replace them. Additionally, many LED bulbs offer a softer glow than their counterparts. LED lights are also far more efficient; they use around 80% less energy than incandescent bulbs and around 50% less energy than CFLs (compact fluorescent lamps). This translates into a reduction in your electricity bill as well as an extension in the lifetime of your lightbulbs.

save on your power bill

LED lighting can help reduce your carbon footprint. There are a lot of reasons to consider switching from the traditional incandescent light bulbs to LEDs: they last longer, they use less energy, and they’re more durable. LEDs can also save you money, but that’s not the only thing that makes them appealing.

LEDs work differently than incandescent bulbs: while incandescent bulbs convert only 5% of the energy they consume to produce light (the other 95% is lost as heat), LEDs convert 100% into light. This is why LED lights are so much more efficient and last so much longer than incandescent bulbs.

LEDs also give off a nicer and cleaner light than incandescent bulbs do; their colour spectrum is truer than the original colour given off by the source material and thus creates less glare and shadows on objects. They are also more durable than incandescent bulbs—they can last up to 40 times longer than a traditional bulb!

With all of these advantages, it’s clear that we should be converting to LED lighting as soon as possible!

Benefits of LED lighting

-They don’t produce as much heat as incandescent bulbs do, so you don’t have to worry about fire hazards in your home.

-They can last for decades with just a few hours of use per day. That means you won’t have to replace them any time soon—which saves you money.

-You can buy LED lamps in any shape or size… no more worrying about whether you can find a replacement lamp for your desk lamp or table lamp—just pick up a new LED bulb for it.

-Every year thousands of tons of mercury are released into the atmosphere from old fluorescent bulbs that break down. LEDs are better for the enviroment.
Testimonials

Our customers say it best

We have been serving Pacific Pines and surrounding suburbs with excellent electrical services for over 7 years. 

Don’t take our word for it, see our testimonials.

Contact

Get in touch for a quote today

When you call Gold Class Electrical you get the opportunity to speak to Carl Davison, the director, every time. If we miss your call, we will call you back as soon as we can. That’s a promise.